Custom Meal Plan
Various programs for the individual, couples and small groups, weight loss, toning, sport specific workout programs and cardio coaching.
Custom Nutrition Plan
The custom nutrition plan was developed to help the individual eat healthy without over indulging. The plan offers enough variety and options to make it a lifestyle plan. The plan is customized to the individual based on a profile of 15 key factors: age, body fat, weight, desired weight, daily activities (to name a few). This information is entered into a database program to give the client a guide for a custom plan of 5 balanced, smaller nutritious meals a day that are simple and easy to prepare. Program details meals for each day, listing serving size, protein, carbohydrates, fat, calories, etc. Each clients plan is different based on their profile. The plan also prints out a grocery list for the duration of the meal plan. This menu can be purchased through this site on-line.
- Supplement/Meal replacement products to help maintain a healthy lifestyle, replace missed or inappropriate meals and maximize your workout efforts.
- Home and Gym Fitness Equipment to use at home and in the gym to attain a challenging workout with variety for maximum effectiveness.
- Training aids, Videos, Books and exercise logs for fitness and weight loss, designed to aid the individual in their goal to excel in a healthier lifestyle.
Products for the Personal Trainer
- Supplement & Meal Replacements for your clients to maximize their programs and help maintain the energy and nutritional aspects of your programs. This will achieve quick results and promote client retention.
- Home & Gym Fitness Equipment such as resistance bands, jump ropes, Swedish balls, gloves, etc. to enable you to start your own business or add to your existing arsenal of training tools.
- Visual Aides/Books/Training Logs. Personal training videos and books, nutritional videos and books, plus courses in many facets of the personal training industry. These will not only aid in advancing you in your profession, but also help bring variety to your programs to achieve client goals and promote client retention.
- Sands Health Club, Sand Dunes/Ocean Dunes Resort, located oceanfront, 75th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- 5,000 square foot, fully equipped facility
- Indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Steam room and sauna
- His and Her locker rooms
- 13 Pieces of cardio equipment (treadmills, upright and recumbent bikes, steppers and ellipticals)
- Full line of machines, benches and free weights
- Special Discount for clients of Fitness One on One, Inc. receive a discounted membership. Cost: individual 3-month membership: $75; individual annual membership $225; couples 3-month membership $120; couples annual membership $325.
- Hours of operation: 6am-10pm seven days a week.